What is a
Hollywood Laser Peel?
The Hollywood Laser Peel is a painless, no-downtime, highly requested procedure that instantly creates a radiant, glowing appearance. It received its name due to its popularity of treatments before walking the red carpet. It is now being requested by brides-to-be and for all special occasions, including proms. Once the client receives the treatment and notices they barely need any cover up makeup, they come back regularly as part of their monthly routine.
Benefits of a Hollywood Laser Peel
♦ improved skin tone and texture glowing,
♦ youthful looking skin smoother,
♦ softer feel reduction of fine lines
♦ no downtime
♦ safe for most skin tones stimulates collagen
♦ comfortable procedure
How a Hollywood Laser Peel Works
The laser energy works in two ways:
- Targets the melanin (pigmentation) in the cells, breaking it up to be removed naturally
- Heats deep into the dermis, causing the skin to contract and stimulate collagen
The treatment is gentle enough to be performed every month. With each treatment, you will notice your skin improving and because of the collagen stimulation, you maintain your youthful look.
What to Expect During Your Treatment
- A light layer of Spectra carbon lotion is applied to your skin and needs to set for 10 – 15 minutes. One pass of the laser sets the carbon onto the skin
- You will hear snapping sounds when the laser is red and will feel a slight tingling or warmth as the laser removes the carbon along with a very ne layer of skin
- The entire procedure is 30 minutes or less
IS THERE ANY DOWNTIME?
No, you can return to your regular activities directly following the treatment.
IS THERE ANY PAIN?
The majority of patients report no pain, they only experience a slight warming of their skin and a light prickly feeling. No anesthesia or topical is needed.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED?
The Hollywood Laser Peel is a gentle procedure that can be performed every other week, monthly, or even just once before a special event. It depends on the results you are trying to achieve.
Glowing skin before an event – a day or two prior to event
Ongoing collagen stimulation, even skin tone, texture and youthful skin – one time per month